Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Key Tracker

I made a Key Tracker today. Most people call it a KeyLogger, but I don't like to think of this as illegal. I made this purely so you could keep track of what you have typed and you only. Also, you wouldn't be able to use this against someone anyway because it's a visible EXE file. Anyways, all you do is start it. Whatever you type will be recorded in the text-box. Save and Load options are not yet enabled.

Download

-Marioman Sp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why dont you be more crititcal Marioman. I havent bothered you one bit in about 5 monthes. I didnt make that hit counter was a gift from a fan and I posted it up on my site. That is what I do to be nice. If you look under it is says "This is fake it was from a friend."
I dont need your hatred. By being left alone from you and Pie's criticism I have felt less pressure. You are and will always be a jerk.