Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Requests Needed!

Cmon, guys! I need requests for trainers! Any flash game will do(I hope). Please leave a comment for a trainer! Just say the link of where to get it.

8 comments:

Yogipen said...

I don't add sites only about hacks. I added the CPCS which according to Pie is part his and part Yours

mariomansp said...

You said you'd add me. I expect it

Anonymous said...

Hey i was wondering if you g=could make an Arcane trainer...if i dont know what that game is just type it in on kongregate

mariomansp said...

sure, I'll try to have it done by today

Anonymous said...

Thanks...(btw im jimbob205 on darket)

Anonymous said...

oh ye on firt post i meant if u could and if u dont know what that game is

mariomansp said...

i dont have much time cause i got lots of things to do but i made a very small one

Anonymous said...

hey can u make a trainer 4 small arms?
if u can ty