Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

SA Destruction

I know there's plenty of Stickarena trainers, but I decided to make one. It has a lot of hacks, so just try it out! The speed hack has to be used before a game starts. HP1 and HP2 are things that make it so you cant get hurt, but they're permanent. Press the 'N' key to turn off teleport while using it. Well here it is! Stickarena Destruction. This was not made using SA Final V3 sourcecode, I made this trainer my self, except for the teleport hack which was by my friend T3h masta hacka. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sup i am 12 cool hacks dude can u make another stick arena hack

mariomansp said...

I can try, but it's hard

Carlos Alonso said...

hey this blog is good, but you can go to: google and put
"stick arena SA trainer v1" and put this page in your blog?, because is another page to hack stick arena, see ya.