Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Jobs Open!

Job applications are available!
If you'd like to become part of Ultimate Cheatz E-Mail me at mariomansp@gmail.com with a message including the following:
Why you would like to join the UC
How you think you could contribute
Your skills at Flash Variable Editing (Usually used with the term 'hacking')
Any hacking programs you have made in the past
And you're favorite color ;D

I will reply to you saying Request Declined or Request Accepted. Welcome to Ultimate Cheatz! And possibly the reason why.

Remember to Email your application, don't comment it.

-Marioman Sp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email Marioman!

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email Marioman!

mariomansp said...

I still havent gotten it, after days... o.O

Anonymous said...

Really? I sent that email the day you i posted on Pwns topic O_o