Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm a New Poster!

Hi, I am a new poster, Pwn3r. I will try to help Marioman Sp as much as possible when I can, I make trainers for games as well although I am not as good at it as Marioman. I guess I could start by showing everyone some old trainers I made, some are pretty bad but there are a few quite good ones there

Demonic Defense 3
Age of War (soon I will make a much better one)
Jedi
Scramball Beta (doesn't completely work)
Air Defense 3 (Bullet Speed does not work)
Last Stand (Best One, it took forever)

- pwn3r

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi im hero88go! Welcome to Ultimate cheatz! I have been watching this site so i know everything :D
I still wanna join Ultimate cheatz but i dont know if i can since your her now :) :(

Marius said...

i have to comment on that mario... i have to xD get on xfire. and pwner btw is a good trainer maker.

P.S the comment on mario was a joke.

Anonymous said...

hey marius can u make a new TWO trasiner? te old onedont work no more :(

Marius said...

yea no problem ^^ what's wrong with it?

P.S this is a long variafaction code lol.

pwn3r said...

i think there is more than one place up for grabs

Anonymous said...

@marius
well it doesnt work, the creator fixed the problems:S
NOw u cant talk in caps in the lobby,and u cant control enemy weapons with yoiur trainer, or make your turn time more =/
@pwn Yaayz i want to join

Marius said...

meh ill take a look =/

mariomansp said...

Hero88go you can join if you make a Google account and have hacking experience. See here for more info