Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dang, I Have a Virus

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a while because I have got a fairly nasty worm and trojan virus on my pc (I am on my laptop at the moment) so I was just letting you know that i probably won't post for a while and that was the reason for me not posting. Lastly, if any of you have any idea of how to get rid of it then please comment to me, the troubles are:
-very slow booting up
-internet not working properly and loads of pop-ups
-hidden C: drive and D: drive
-crashes easily
-dektop icons dissapearing and re-appearing

6 comments:

Marius said...

ah.. i have dealt with the problem before. (with atleast 30$ =/) I sugest getting Spyhunter (http://www.enigmasoftware.com/) and also the free trail of mcafee (http://www.mcafee.com/us/). Alright now that you have all of them downloaded, run spyhunter. Then delete the things you find (must have full version). Do this a few times. Then run a full scan with mcafee. Do this repeatedly and tell me the results.

Happy If i helped,
Marius

Marius said...

P.S the mcafee scan takes a while :/

Marius said...

Also.. to get your c and d drives back... try this http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/tweakui download it and um, i cant really help you but it's really self explanitory =/

mariomansp said...

I'm having the same problems as the first two, i can barely play Gunz and SA :'(

pwn3r said...

thanks marius, i will try those if i can connect to the internet

Marius said...

alright :D and np :P