Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

YES IM BACK ... sort of

I got rid of the viruses on my computer now YAY. I don't think that there is any left except for maybe one trojan, but hey its fixed. I used a really good program called malware bytes to get rid of most, then i used the free version of AVG. In total i had 437 viruses, loads of backdoors, trojans, rogues pretty much the lot. I can now post some of the sort of interesting (programming) stuff that i made on my pc.


- Pwn3r

3 comments:

spacechase0 said...

Ouch, that must have taken a while to get rid of.

pwn3r said...

yes...

pwn3r said...

2 days in fact