Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Oblivion"

Yes, I'm back! Well, for a while anyways.
I've decided to make a new series of programs titled "Oblivion", and then whatever the program is.
There will be a much better design to each of my programs, with beastly buttons, too!
Currently I have just started on a Runescape auto-talker.
It will feature selections of colors, and all those flashy glowy things you can do with the text.

Also, I'll be starting to make some real, and actually useful programs to the average consumer, rather than hacks.

Oh, and other good news for everyone - the Linkbucks advertisement is removed!

I hope the site gets back up and running,
Marioman Sp

4 comments:

pwn3r said...

great

Marius said...

Finially..

th3.hack3r;) said...

hey how do u we get it

Anonymous said...

NEW TRAINER REQUEST FROM PLASMACANNON:hey dude can you make me a boxhead trainer that would be great:)