Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Monday, June 15, 2009

InternetRPG trainer V1


Hey, Password,Owned here with my new trainer. (the first in ages) I am pretty much a programmer not much of a hacker now. I was asked to make this so i thought i would post it since UC needs something to stay alive (lol?) So here it is. Its for a fun game at www.onemorelevel.com.

Click here to get it
OR
copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0zgmwymzdzm

PS: This is post #101. Yay!!!

6 comments:

mariomansp said...

Can't open it. What was it made in? VB8?

Password,Owned said...

It was made in Visual Basic 2008. What error does it say? if any?

mariomansp said...

There isn't an error. It simply doesn't load.

Password,Owned said...

The SWF? or the form itself?

Unknown said...

hey mariomansp remember me my name is Ramos908 new person making trainers.

pwn3r said...

not 4 me either