Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Admin?!?

Since marius has been helpful to me, I'm now upgrading him from site admin to poster, so congrats marius!

Few rules though:
-Ask me before adding something to layout
-Never mess with the HTML
-Never even think about removing me as admin

I think he'll follow em.
-Marioman Sp

In other news...
The Adventures of Block Boy 2:The Holy Grail is taking a long time, hopefully I'll finish soon.

3 comments:

Marius said...

Thanks man! I will follow the rules.

Marius said...

P.S i must say... this is such an honor.

mariomansp said...

Lol your welcome :D