Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ultimate Cheatz Toolbar!

I made an official Ultimate Cheatz Toolbar Today!
It's compatible with Internet Explorer and has a Firefox Extension!
It's features are:
Google Search Bar
Blog Updates, Along with shortcuts to the most recent posts and my Youtube Channel
RSS Feed
A Radio, which you can add your own channels to
An Email Notifier
Weather
Please download it at http://UltimateCheatz.OurToolBar.com/
Remember to advertise it too!

Update: Also, I have my own Toolbar Homepage! It includes a chat, official Ultimate Cheatz search engine, games, and more! The Url of the Search Engine is http://search.conduit.com/Default.aspx?ctid=CT1804912 and the Toolbar Homepage is http://ultimatecheatz.ourtoolbar.com/home/

Update 2: PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT IT!

4 comments:

spacechase0 said...

How did you make that toolbar? Could you send me an e-mail about how you did it?

My email is at Game Mania.

spacechase0 said...

Also, how did you change the curser?

Marius said...

Lol nice mario :D it pwns my The youfail.org toolbar lol

mariomansp said...

:P