Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Territory War Online Trainer

Meh, I made this forever ago. It was the first trainer of it's kind. I made it while I was in Darket, that's why it says it's from Darket.org. I also added a little tutorial (.txt file) in there as I felt it was needed. Please take the time to read it, as it has crucial information on how to use it. well anyways...
Download!

Marioman: I edited your post, try to watch the grammar ;)

14 comments:

Marius said...

Lol, sorry man, I needed my green tea o.o.

mariomansp said...

<_< lol

Marius said...

Just saying bye mario, and that I am sorry, you don't have to take me back.

Marius said...

Even thought i spent 7 hours promoting our site :*(... that time was worthless now.

mariomansp said...

Nah im just messin with ya

Anonymous said...

Great Trainer! Its the only one I could find but it works great! I have downloaded your how to make a trainer tut,but it would be nice if I could get some more advanced trainer tuts from you in like instant messenger or something.My yahoo messenger id is xxPdestroyexx@yahoo.com

Marius said...

errm ok.. get an xfire >.> ill go on yahoo and crap(i have to make one first) >.< [ghay].

Marius said...

Just sent the email.

Anonymous said...

can u give a demostration on youtube please

Anonymous said...

it doesn't work that well to me

TheWingBoy said...

How do you use it...??

Anonymous said...

Dude i tried downloading it and now it says the file can not be found

Anonymous said...

well oh ok

Yoshifan94 said...

PLEASE UPDATE LINK