Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Current Projects

As I mentioned in the below post, I haven't been doing any trainer requests due to a few projects I'm working on. Here's a little list of what you can expect!

Hackasm Hacker's Language(HHL) v1.0
HHL is a thing I started working on Monday. Many people who wish to make trainers, but are unable to, will probably like this. HHL [will] feature the following functions:

-Create and move buttons-
You will be able to create buttons, with which you are able to move around the form wherever you like.

-Edit button properties-
With the buttons, there is a properties panel. You can edit the Width, Height, Caption (what the button says), Left (how far the button is from the left Y axis), and Top (how far the button is from the top X axis). Having the ability to edit the size, etc. gives you much more freedom when arranging buttons.

-Create Shockwave Flash components/properties-
As well as buttons, you can make the Shockwave Flash, which is the game screen. You will be able to say whether it is loading or not, and can resize it. You may also move it around, allowing more customization.

-Save/Save As/Load functions-
There will be a Save/Save As/Load function in HHL, so you don't have to memorize everything about your project.
However, the save function is very bad. It will save the file as a .txt file. When you open it, it will simply open the information to a textbox on the HHL. I know it would be a lot easier to make it automatically fill in the button properties, but I don't know how to accomplish this. Maybe the feature will be in the next version (most likely not though...)

Gunz Private Server
As some of you may know, I was working on making an official Ultimate Cheatz private server for a game called Gunz. Seeing as I am having trouble putting the servers up - I don't have enough memory - this project is being temporarily suspended. Sorry if anyone was expecting it.

Lastly, I'd just like to say thanks everyone for viewing! Lately our site views have practically doubled! It makes me happy to see that the site isn't a total waste of time. I'll try to do the best I can in the future. In the meantime, please comment away on anything!

-Marioman Sp

No comments: