Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Small Little Poll

Hey guys it's me Th3Hackz0r again, and I wanted to ask you guys what you think about me making an update on my Stickarena Ballistick trainer. So if you could post a comment Yes or No to make an update, and I'll look over it daily to see what the results are.

Thanks, Th3hackz0r

12 comments:

»¡§ÕMє-ҜíЫ®_® said...

Yes you should make a update because I like all the trainers you make.

Nayan said...

Yeah, you should update it, Everything except the slow teleport does not work. I just found out about the trainer yesterday, so i missed out on the fun

Anonymous said...

i like all of the cheatz u made i just want one more ok i like all of them

Anonymous said...

YU DEFANTLY

Anonymous said...

it doesnt work everytime i click on the link that is suppose to take me to the download site it says the site has either been removed or unavailable

Unknown said...

ok plz update this trainer or make a new one becuz this trainer dosnt work at all plz respond or make a new one

Anonymous said...

YES make an update or something because when i click dwnld it just comes up and says that the link has been removed or locked and wont work! help!! =$

Anonymous said...

dude it wont let me open ur trainer when i want to download wont show downloading page

Anonymous said...

your trainer wont let me download like when i try to go to download page it wont open

Anonymous said...

yes dude plz make an update on it tho none of the buttons worked only the color hack and the id change

GreenPuffle92 said...

Yes make a update !!!!!!!

By The Way I LOVE STICK ARENA BALLISTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakeem said...

can u make u hacks works please and add the untouchable hack and my it work