Notice Board

January 17, 2010 - Sidebar fixed, as well as the design errors in the website that were only visible in Internet Explorer (thanks to PasswordOwned). Also, some toolbar updates were made. Get the toolbar

January 14, 2010 - There have been some technical problems with the website. The sidebar is now at the bottom, and the whole website seems different in Internet Explorer. These technical difficulties should be fixed soon.

January 14, 2010 - All previous news deleted from board.

Toolbar


Find out why people get it.

My Youtube Channel

Please visit my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stickarena Demo Trainer

Well, I know people are expecting another Ballistick trainer from me. I'm sorry to say that another Stickarena Ballistick trainer is not being made. So please, quit begging. In the meantime, I've been working on numerous projects (see above later when I post it) and this trainer. I know that there's about four trainer requests out there, and I'll get to them soon.

Anyways, to the point - I decided to make a Stickarena Demo Trainer. Here's a screenshot:

(Click here to see all of it)

Now, not all hacks will work. I just used my memory and looked back at my old SA files to get the variables. However, I did test the main things (pretty much everything on the left, except color hacks) and they all work, I believe. Without further ado...

Download!

Small FAQ Guide:

Q: Some of my hacks don't work!
A: Yes, I mentioned that some hacks may not work.

Q: Why aren't you making another SAB trainer?
A: Well frankly, I don't like mods getting all over me.

Q: I love you
A: I love me too

Q: Can you teach me your 1337 skills, or where you learned them?
A: Sure, Google.com

-Marioman Sp

2 comments:

Th3hackz0r said...

And You Yell At Me For No Creds To Jake... lol

Anonymous said...

hey olli3 can you plz send me pass for the brand new v4 ballistick trainer i dont have my accont approved yet on the cheat engine but i have a msn if you can plz send me the pass my msn is

lechatte@live.ca